Decathlon collects Information on its platforms and at its Stores. Information is collected through:
A purchase being made at the Store or on the Website:
- * Mobile/Email
- * First name/Last name
- * Postal code
- * Opt-in preference for SMS/Email communication
- * Any other information furnished by the User which is required to process the sale, exchange, refund, warranty and to give the User access to Decathlon’s websites and portals
- Various forms which are embedded in the communication that we send across to our customers
- Events, competitions and tournaments that are organised at the Stores
- Pre-store opening events conducted across the Store catchment area
Why Decathlon collects User Information?
- In the event we need to contact our Users with regard to a safety concern of our products
- To be able to process a hassle free exchange/refund
- If the User opts to receive product information, feedback forms or event updates, we will send such information to the registered contact details as provided by the User The User can opt -out from receiving these communications at any point
The User shall have the right to access, update, change, modify or request for a deletion of their Information provided to Decathlon.
This website uses Google AdWords & Facebook Remarketing Tags
We have changed our Analytics tracking code to support Display Advertising and implement Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We use this information to better understand, protect and serve the Users. We use this information to provide the services the Users request. We might use this information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform the Users about online and offline offers, products, services and updates; customize the User's experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to the Users at the time of collection.
Using the Ads Settings, the Users can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. The Users can also opt out of Google Analytics using Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
The User can opt-out of remarketing and Google Analytics by visiting the links below:
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
For Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Decathlon may share personal information with Decathlon’s other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates shall not market to the Users as a result of such sharing unless the Users explicitly opts-in.
Decathlon may disclose personal information to third parties to comply with our legal obligations. Decathlon does not disclose User’s personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without User’s explicit consent.